I'm Afraid Not

A piece of string goes into a pub and asks the bartender for a cold beer.

The bartender replies, grumpily: "We don't serve beer to pieces of string".

So the piece of string wanders off, feeling thirsty and rejected, when he bumps into another piece of string.

"Where are you heading?", asks the first piece of string.

"I'm off to the pub to get myself a cold beer", says the second piece of string.

"You're wasting your time, they won't serve you", says the first piece of string.

"Oh they'll serve me alright", says the second piece of string - who starts tying himself into all kinds of contortions and then rubs his behind furiously on the ground.

The second piece of string then goes into the pub and asks for a cold beer.

The bartender answers menacingly: "Aren't you a piece of string?"

"No", says the piece of string.

"I'm a frayed knot."    

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence