Star Trek - The Movie

To round off my little trilogy of posts on the laws of physics and Star Trekkin' - I thought it would be a bit of fun to re-cast the main characters - as members of the Labour party 'family'.

So here goes me:

Captain James T. Kirk - Ed Miliband

"We come in peace - shoot to kill"

Dr Spock - David Miliband

"It's life Jim - but not as we know it"

Lieutenant Ohura - Harriet Harman

"There's Klingons in the starboard bow"

Dr McCoy - Tony Blair

"It's worse than that - he's dead Jim"

Mr Scott - Alistair Darling

"Ye cannae change the laws of physics"

Now if I were the Labour high command I'd re-make the Star Trekkin' video for 'Ed Nose Day - which might give the party a much-needed boost in the polls.

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence