Reality of 'Gender Affirming Care'

The Sunday Post shines a light on the reality of 'gender affirming care'.

Apparently no one from the Scottish Greens could be bothered to attend this important closed session in the Scottish Parliament.

"A brave teenager left ­politicians in tears as she told how social workers persuaded her that she was “born in the wrong body” rather than treat her trauma over a horrific sexual assault when she was just five.

"Despite never having ­spoken publicly about her escape from being sent down the nightmare medical transition route – which would have rendered her infertile and undergoing a double mastectomy – she begged MSPs to remove trans ideology from schools before others are harmed.

"Just turned 17, Katherine told a special closed session at Holyrood, attended by MSPs, parents and childcare experts: “I didn’t even know what transgender meant until I was introduced to it at school when I was 10 or 11 years old.

“I was in care, and social workers told me as I reached puberty that my discomfort over my developing body was because I had been born in the wrong body. That I was a boy, not a girl."
 

Popular posts from this blog

Kentucky Fried Seagull

SNP Hypocrites Have No Shame

SNP - 'Mr&Mrs' Politburo