Judging Women v Supporting Survivors

Jill Foster shares a letter sent by Mridul Wadhwa to a rape survivor who approached the Edinburgh Rape Crisis Centre for support.

What an astonishingly insensitive, arrogant letter for anyone to send!

Never mind the chief executive of a public funded body set up to support female survivors of male sexual violence against women.

Jill Foster's post goes on to say:

"P asked if I could share it publicly. She said that when it landed in her mailbox originally, it took her a week to open it. She was afraid of its contents. ‘I only fully read it in January this year, but picked up the gist at the time - that not only am I ‘bigoted’ towards trans people, I'm probably racist too."

Beggars belief in my opinion.






Popular posts from this blog

Kentucky Fried Seagull

SNP Hypocrites Have No Shame

SNP - 'Mr&Mrs' Politburo