Questions for the First Minister and Prime Minister



Here are some more topical Coronavirus questions I would like to put to the First Minister and Prime Minister.

Question 1. 
Should I call the police if a cyclist or jogger shoots past me in Glasgow Green, breathing very heavily and failing to observe the 2 metre 'social distancing' rule?
(NB this happens frequently and is not an isolated occurrence)

Question 2
What can the police do since the culprits are likely to be halfway to Dalmarnock or Partick by the time any officers arrive?

Question 3 
Wouldn't it be more sensible all round if the people engaged in these cycling and jogging activities were required to wear face masks to help prevent the spread of the virus?

I did send my previous question (see post below) to both the First Minister and Prime Minister, so I'll let readers  know if I get a reply.

   


Questions for the First Minister/Prime Minister (11/05/20)



I doubt I will ever get the chance to ask the First Minister or Prime Minister a question about Coronavirus, but if I did here's what I would ask Nicola and Boris.

"Why is a store like B&Q allowed to open while Currys/PC World is forced to remain closed?" 




Now I visited our local B&Q last week to buy some paint, plants, compost and whatnot.




I have to say I felt perfectly safe, just as safe as I do on the regular visits to our local supermarket because everyone practiced social distancing, including the staff also wore visors.  


More FMQs/PMQs to follow in the days ahead - maybe I'll email them into Nicola and Boris to increase my chances of getting an answer.


   

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!