Questions for the First Minister/Prime Minister



I doubt I will ever get the chance to ask the First Minister or Prime Minister a question about Coronavirus, but if I did here's what I would ask Nicola and Boris.

"Why is a store like B&Q allowed to open while Currys/PC World is forced to remain closed?" 



Now I visited our local B&Q last week to buy some paint, plants, compost and whatnot.



I have to say I felt perfectly safe, just as safe as I do on the regular visits to our local supermarket because everyone practiced social distancing, including the staff also wore visors.  

More FMQs/PMQs to follow in the days ahead - maybe I'll email them into Nicola and Boris to increase my chances of getting an answer.

   

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence