Dirty Business



Politics is a dirty old business which I know only too well from personal experience.

Because when I resigned from the Labour Party many years ago, some of my erstwhile friends and former colleagues did their best to punish me for what they, rather bizarrely, regarded as an act of treachery - they did their level best to 'poison the waterhole', so to speak, over my decision not to remain a member of their gang. 

I was reminded of this brutal, nasty, tribal behaviour when I read the following quote in one of the newspapers in which a 'leading' Labour figure blamed Ed Miliband for the party's poor showing in the local elections in England by putting it down to:

“The narrative around Ed Miliband, because it’s the truth, is that he looks weird, sounds weird, is weird.”

Now what can you say about that kind of disloyalty because they picked him and then feel able to run around knifing the poor chap behind his back.

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!