Humza Yousuf - An Apology

I always believe in fessing up when you make a mistake - so I wish to extend a humble apology to all my readers for suggesting that Humza Yousuf had about as much chance of becoming Scotland's First Minister as I have of playing for the national football team.

Now I still believe Humza is a bit of a joke - if you ask me Humza is to politics what Inspector Clouseau is to policing.

But the unexpected decision of Team Sturgeon to adopt Humza as the establishment candidate means that the MSP from Glasgow/Broughty Ferry is now favourite to land the top job - for which he is so eminently unqualified and unsuited.

So the current leadership election could well turn out to be the the SNP's Jeremy Corbyn moment - unless grassroots members stage a revolt and refuse to be landed with such a terrible 'chancer' and complete dud.




  

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP Hypocrites Have No Shame

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence