Independent Women


The Independent has a fascinating story on some of the most bizarre and ridiculous things ever said by Melania Trump.

I particularly liked the one where Melania insists she had no need of a nanny to look help look after her then 10-year-old son, Barron.

But read the full piece via the link to the Independent and decide for yourself.


1. When she insisted she does it "herself"

"I don’t have a nanny. I have a chef, and I have my assistant, and that’s it. I do it myself."

Speaking with Harper’s Bazaar in 2016, Melania talked about parenting her then 10-year-old son Barron, making clear that she doesn’t need a nanny. (Although sounds like she might have a bit more help compared to the average mother).

   

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP Hypocrites Have No Shame

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence