Wheels of Justice

Image result for wheels of justice + images


My heart sank when I heard that the Fatal Accident Inquiry (FAI) into the Glasgow bin lorry crash "hopes" to reports its findings before January 2016.

Now it beats the Chilcot Inquiry by some way, but so what?

And although the judge has a big job in assessing all the witness evidence and documents presented at the FAI, four months seems an extraordinary length of time to take to complete such a task, if you ask me. 

There's an old saying about the way that courts and lawyers operate which is that:  "The wheels of justice grind slowly, but grind exceedingly fine".

I have my doubts, I have to say, and while this FAI has proceeded more quickly than most I am far from optimistic about the end product. 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence