Skip to main content

'Sooking Up' and Politicking Profs

Image

I wonder who the 'politicking prof' could be referring to in this tweet - could she be shamelessly trying to ingratiate herself, yet again, with Scottish Ministers?

Sooking Up To Politicians' (December 02, 2021)

My tongue in cheek entry for this prestigious St Andrew's Day competition was:

“Sooking up tae politicians dis yir reputation nae guid"

I guess I didn't win as I never heard any more from the organisers.

Sycophants and soda water… with some cynical rocks in it | khaleejtimes

Politicking Profs vs Independent Advisers (October 13, 2021)

If you ask me, the politicking prof, Devi Sridhar, undermined her own credibility during the pandemic by constantly attacking the UK Government while turning a blind eye to the many failings of Scottish Ministers.

For example, the dumping of NHS patients into Scotland's care home without Covid tests. 

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!