Good Works and Social Media

I'm thinking of popping down to the Glasgow soup kitchen over the Christmas weekend, but if I do I'll make a point of sharing a few suitable snaps for my followers on Twitter. 

 George Square soup kitchen photo prompts incredible £62k fundraising drive  for Glasgow homeless - Glasgow Live

    


Scotland's National Poser (SNP) - December 23, 2021

Nicola Sturgeon is being widely ridiculed over this tweet from her personal Twitter account which says that she volunteered (as First Minister) for a 'media-free' session at and Edinburgh vaccine centre.

But not only did the FM's photographer happen to be on hand to snap away in true COP26 style, Nicola advertised the visit to her 1.4 million Twitter followers later in the day. 

Could be the best laugh I have all year!

    

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence