Pollok, 'Piss Taking' and Glasgow Politics

Lynn21 makes a very good point about her mum and dad (now in their 80s) never missing a council tax payment while people who ought to know much better, like Cllr Rhiannon Spear, are 'taking the piss'.

But Lynn also asks an important question: "Does she (Cllr Spear) even live anywhere near Pollok?"

Now I don't know, I have to admit - I thought I read that Cllr Spear had moved up north somewhere, but I could be wrong, so if anyone knows for sure please get in touch - Cllr Spear herself, for example! 

What I do know is that the local SNP MSP for Pollok, Humza Yousaf, lives nowhere near Pollok.

In fact Humza doesn't even live anywhere near Glasgow and resides over 80 miles away in Broughty Ferry, on the outskirts of Bonny Dundee.

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence