Scotland, Covid and Face Masks

I don't have any problem wearing a face mask.

I don't think it's anything like living in Nazi Germany and I have been following the rules closely from Day One - more than most I suspect.

But I have questions.

For example, if face masks are so effective why did Covid cases in Scotland go through the roof in August and September when Scotland became the Covid capital of Europe?

Cases in England, for example, did not get out of control as they did in Scotland, yet our English neighbours did not have a face mask mandate in place so you would think their experience would have been worse.

Likewise with Omicron, the latest Covid variant of concern - Scotland has many more cases (per head of population) than other parts of the UK, so why are face masks not slowing the spread?

I do hope someone will put these points to Scotland's politicians and Covid advisers.

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence