Have You Been Cancelled or Blacklisted?

I'm keen to hear from other people who've been cancelled, blacklisted and discriminated against for rejecting gender ideology and refusing to believe in self-ID. 

In my case I have been 'cancelled' by a local MSP - Patrick Harvie (a Scottish government minister) - who is refusing to meet or engage with me because I attended a women's rights rally at the Scottish Parliament in October 2022.

Outrageous, unacceptable? 

I certainly think so and I am looking at ways of challenging this kind of behaviour and holding such people to account under the Equality Act 2010.

So if you have a story to tell about being cancelled by politicians (MSPs, MPs, local councillors), trade unions, employers, public bodies etc - then drop me a note.

In confidence, of course - markirvine@compuserve.com 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP Hypocrites Have No Shame

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence