Line of Duty - Losing the Plot


I told my friend Jan in London that I had a bit of trouble following the plot line in the new series of Line of Duty.

So Jan kindly sent me a Line of Duty bingo card to keep me fully focused on things tomorrow night. 

 


CHIS - WTF, Line of Duty? (22/03/21) 

OK, so I did tune in to Line of Duty last night and it was better that the trailer below suggested, but I have to admit I was baffled by the extensive questioning of a suspect who was clearly not a 'dangerous criminal mastermind' and by the acronym CHIS.

WTF, Line of Duty?  

 


Line of Duty (20/03/21)

I'm afraid to say the new season of 'Line of Duty' seems to have lost a bit of its edge, so I won't be tuning in tomorrow night.

 

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!