Gon Yersel Alex!

 

I wonder how long it will take before some moron spray paints 'Gon Yersel Alex' in Glasgow city centre.

More to the point will Nicola Sturgeon 'like' this kind of street graffiti if it finds its way on to social media?

 


Tit For Tat and Copycat Graffiti (25/03/21)

As I suggested yesterday the madness of 'tit for tat' and 'copycat' graffiti has already spread to Clydebank, if I am reading this Tweet from 'Clydebansky' correctly.

 


Glasgow's Ugly Graffiti Problem (24/03/21)

I came across this Twitter post last night which stopped me in my tracks because unless there's something dodgy going on it seems to show Scotland's First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon 'liking' a Tweet on graffiti in Glasgow.

Surely not? - because it will simply encourage copycat and tit for tat behaviour.

 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence