Covid Rules, Politicians and Double Standards

According to current ScotGov Covid rules, I can't travel across my council boundary (Glasgow) to meet my daughter in Edinburgh.

Yet Nicola Sturgeon with a home in South Lanarkshire and work base in Edinburgh can travel anywhere she likes for photo opps and selfies.

No wonder the public have ceased paying attention when the politicians operate to such double standards.

  

Lockdown Isn't Working Anymore (20/03/21)

Kelvingrove Park was awash with large groups of young people yesterday evening - enjoying the sunshine while openly ignoring the alcohol ban and Covid rules.

Will Nicola Sturgeon condemn the culprits and send in the Police to close the park?

I suspect not.   

  

Lockdown Isn't Working Anymore (19/03/21)


I was over in Kelvingrove Park again yesterday - still no sign of Patrick Harvie and the shameless Greens, but the police were driving around in their vans, presumably as a warning to law breakers and potential troublemakers. 

Plenty of people were clearly not sticking to the Covid rules    while being respectful about social distancing - some were enjoying a furtive alcoholic drink although who in their right mind could object since there was no drunkenness or loutish behaviour.

What I can't understand is why restaurants and bars can't open on the same basis of reduced numbers and careful social distancing.


    

Lockdown Isn't Working Anymore (18/03/21)

I was over in Kelvingrove Park yesterday afternoon - I half expected to see Patrick Harvie chained to a fence demanding the toughest action from the police, but I saw no sign of the police breaking up the crowds enjoying the sunshine.

Will Nicola condemn the sun worshippers and close the park today?

My money's on 'No".

 

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!