Third Rate Service


No wonder people use e-mail these days - the cost of posting a letter is ridiculous and it goes hand in hand with a third rate service.

Just the other day it was announced that the cost of a first-class stamp will increase to 60p shortly - from its current level of 46p.

In other words a rise of over 30% - when inflation is around 3.5% and falling.

The best thing to do about this awful service is to stop using it altogether - in  my view.

The amount of theft involved inside the Royal Mail is outrageous - letters are opened regularly before reaching their destination - and the contents removed.

My mother used to send my  children a £10 note in their birthday cards - and took some persuading to stop the practice eventually - because she found it hard to accept that people would do such a terrible thing.  

The same is true of the parcels service - if my personal experience of sending a birthday package to Japan -is anything to go by.

According to the Royal Mail, the carefully chosen contents of my parcel - gifts for a special birthday - never even got out of the country.

But they wouldn't tell me exactly what had happened or who had been held to account - if anyone.

Sure I got my money back - eventually - but the service was so very poor that the business is completely doomed - in its present form at least.

So I don't really wish the Royal Mail well - because it completely sucks in my opinion which is borne of personal experience.

The best thing to do is to buy a scanner - which are cheap these days.

Because if you send letters regularly through the post- by using a scanner and switching to e-mail - you'll make your money back in no time.

E-mail is also quicker, safer and more secure.

So, don't delay - ditch the Royal Mail today! 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence