'Don't Mix the Two Up'


Here are two of the best lines from my newest favorite film - Rango - starring Johnny Depp and a whole host of other zany characters.

See post dated 19 January 2012 - for the low down on the plot - but in the meantime here are the lines from a couple of scenes - that made me laugh out loud:

Sheriff Rango

This is a crime scene - clear the area. I want a urine sample from everyone - and get me a latte.

Don't mix the two up.

Two members of the sheriff's posse - searching an 'aquifir' for the source of Dirt town's water.

Q Whit's an aquifir?

A It's fir aqua.

Sounds silly I know - but like the rest of the movie, crazy as it is - the whole thing really works.  

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence