You Cannot Change Your Sex
As a transsexual, @colmpbyrne, let me share a few truths with you.— Dr María Inés de la Cruz (@Strobe_Lightly) August 12, 2022
1. Despite artificial hormone treatment and penile inversion surgery I remain resolutely and immutably a biological male.
2. 'Transitioning' isn't some magical process wherein men become women.
3. Tough sh*t. https://t.co/phkicrVv2A
Facts are chiels that winna ding - people cannot change their sex via surgery or hormone treatment.
Trans women are biological males - men who self-identify as women but who are not biologically female.
1. Transwomen are women. People in the responses saying they are men is offensive.— Colm Byrne (@colmpbyrne) August 10, 2022
2. For a transwoman to play with cis women she must have transitioned.
3. No one seems concerned about the safety of transwomen. If they are to play with men, then it could be dangerous for them. https://t.co/z62ElbWVyh