More Dead Sheep


I received a wry comment yesterday from a regular reader in South Lanarkshire - which I felt deserved a much wider audience for its keen sense of humour:

Hi Mark

It's nice to see that an ex-South Lanarkshire Council employee made the new Scottish 'Rich List' today!

S

Now I haven't double checked but I'm sure the reader is referring to the incredible pay-off South Lanarkshire Council awarded to its former director of finance - Linda Hardie.

Well said, indeed - and in recognition of its services to Scottish local government, I would like to take this opportunity to nominate Scouth Lanarkshire Council for - Brass Neck of The Year 2013!  

See post dated 5 May 2013 for more information - 'Savaged By A Dead Sheep'.  

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence