Spending Public Money In Glasgow


I received a local election leaflet from the SNP back in April which included the following spending commitment:

"We will deliver £1 million of investment for each and every ward for communities to spend on local infrastructure improvements like roads and pavements."

Now I doubt £1 million will go very far, but an extra £23 million across Glasgow (there are 23 council wards) is not to be sniffed at - it's more than the budgeted cost of IndyRef2, for example.

So what I'd like to know is how will Glaswegians be consulted on how to spend these new funds in our local wards and communities?

I think I shall email my local councillors to see what light they can throw on the subject.  

 

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!