ScotGov Advice on Christmas Travel

I have to say I can't see much, if any, difference between Kenny MacAskill and Dominic Cummings reasons for travelling when Covid restrictions have been in force.

"At Christmas, my daughter was returning from Aberdeen University to what is her home and, before lockdown, I travelled north so my wife and I could spend Christmas with her.

“Continued lockdown has seen me require to remain there, other than on two occasions when I've returned for medical-related appointments.

“On each occasion I followed the rules and guidance.

“I look forward to the lifting of restrictions when I'll be able to return to reside in Dunbar."

As I recall, my own daughter was coming through to Glasgow for Christmas, but as she couldn't get here and back in the same day we had to cancel - as per the Scottish Government's advice.

  

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence