Just Fancy That!


I had to laugh at the following article which appears in the latest edition of Private Eye.

I've got to admit that I've never watched Iran's Press TV - but on this evidence think it's fair to say that I won't be tuning in any time soon.  

JUST FANCY THAT!

"If there has been use of chemical weapons (in Syria), it was al-Qaeda who used the chemical weapons. Who gave al-Qaeda the chemical weapons? Here's my theory. Israel gave then the chemical weapons." - George Galloway MP on Iran's Press TV, 23 August

Matthew Offord MP: "Several constituents have mailed me about comments made by the him. gentleman on Iran's Press TV. One constituent claims that he said that Israel supplied the chemical weapons for the attacks in Syria. I find it very hard to believe the hon. gentleman said that. Would he like to take this opportunity to refute that claim or to provide the evidence to satisfy my constituent?"

George Galloway MP: That just goes to show the unreliability of green-ink letters, whether they come by post or email. I said no such thing." House of Commons, 29 August    

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!