Voting With Your Feet

Here's an enquiry from a long suffering union member - and regular visitor to the blog site - who has finally decided to vote with her feet:

"Good Morning Mr Irvine

I am writing to you regarding the equal pay claim brought against my employer.

I have a claim and I am being represented by Unison.

However I feel that they have no real interest in their female members and the only information I get is from your Action 4 Equality Scotland site.

I am a care worker and have been with the council for 10 years and I would be grateful if you could advise me how I could transfer my claim to Action 4 Equality Scotland and Fox Cross Solicitors.

I am also considering leaving the union altogether especially when I heard it being described as a "multi million pound business" by one of its officials.

Yours sincerely

CA"

Well the simple answer is - just send me your contact details - and I'll take care of all the rest.

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!