Thieves Beware!































A development in the case - a neighbour says she spotted a delivery person exiting the building at the time the doormat was stolen.  

So the hunt for the culprit is heating up.

 
Thieves "R" Us (August 13, 2022)

Believe it or not some moron stole a doormat - very similar to the one in this photo - from right outside my front door!

Now it's the cut-off from a carpet and not really worth anything, but I take exception to such wanton thievery and bad manners.

So if any regular Glasgow readers can assist, there's a £100 cash reward for helping me track down the culprit.

Drop me a note at markirvine@compuserve.com - or direct message me at @Mark1957

 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence