Do You Know The Way To San Jose? (February 10, 2023)

The great American songwriter Burt Bacharach passed away in February at the ripe old age of 94.

Burt's easy listening songs were the music of my parents' generation and I grew up listening to many of his famous tunes as a young child.

My favourite is 'Do You Know The Way To San Jose' which Burt composed for Dionne Warwick - because I've actually been to San Jose more than once.

My younger daughter got married in San Jose in a great wedding where all the men (including the Americans) wore kilts in blistering 90 degree heat!

So I do know the way to San Jose, very well as it happens.


EspaƱoles en San Jose, CA | Facebook


Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP Hypocrites Have No Shame

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence