Can I Have My Money Back?


Gerry Rafferty sings 'Can I Have My Money Back?' from his great 1971 album of the same name.

Could this become an anthem for the SNP and the £670,000 in donations which appears to be 'missing' from the party's coffers?

 

SNP - Can I Have My Money Back? (April 23, 2023)


The Herald's Tom Gordon reports that a former SNP supporter has demanded his money back - echoing the words of a great song by Gerry Rafferty

"James Gardner asked for his money back after becoming disillusioned with the SNP’s efforts to secure independence and the treatment of former leader Alex Salmond.

"The 72-year-old retired defence industry engineer offered no receipts to back up his claim, but succeeded because his bank account details and address were unchanged.

"After emailing SNP fundraiser Jim Henderson in March saying he had been “shocked at the direction of the party”, Mr Gardner’s account was credited with £480 last week."


 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP Hypocrites Have No Shame

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence