North Lanarkshire Update

Image result for up all night? + images

A kind reader contacted me the other day to check on my welfare, concerned that I am up all hours of the day and night writing the blog, and doing battle with the likes of North Lanarkshire Council.  

The truth is more prosaic I have to confess and here's the explanation as to why I appear to be at my computer at 4.37 am sometimes.

I'm sure this helped to confuse the employers at times as well which has been all to the good, especially if they were inclined to believe that I possessed superhuman powers - which is true, of course, but only up to a point.


Hi Mark


Do you exist on coffee?!

Been watching your blogs posted at ridiculous hours! Just want to say that they do make me smile and you are appreciated. Liked the "Lord Nolan" quote.

Many thanks


P



Hi P

Thanks for your email and kind words about the blog.

I do indeed write posts for the blog at all times of the day, but I'm not quite as crazy as things appear because the Blogger 'server' is based on the west coast of America and that makes it look as if I'm up all night writing away when, in fact, I am tucked up safely in bed getting my beauty sleep.

All the best



Mark

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence