Pseudo Names


Private Eye has a regular feature column which features Pseudo Names sent in by readers - covering a range of topical events.

I especially liked the following entries which feature in the latets edition of the magazine:

Pseudo Names

...Pretty stressful job electing a new pope. Who'd want that?

D. CARR
D. NAILS

I've just been sacked by the BBC, and now I'm not sure whether to join the Catholic Church or the Liberal Democrats.

MO (LEICESTER)

Are you guilty of excluding contributors with foreing sounding names?

JACQUES HUGHES

We are pleased to announce the formation of the first Rod Stewart fan club in mainland China.

HUEE AHH
SEI LING 

It surprises me that we never see anything in "Pseudo Names" which can be said to celebrate our wonderful diversity of sexual identity.

L.G. BEATTIE

Why oh why won't people trust tried and tested pesticides and GM crops? Do they suspect vested interests?

FARMER SUE TICKELL

I won't give my full name because I don't want my children to find out they weren't conceived naturally.

IVY F.

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence