Starmer - Turns Deaf Ear To Women's Rights

Team Starmer has apparently offered JK Rowling a meeting Labour to provide assurances over the protection of women-only spaces. 

Sounds like a ploy to dampen things down during the election because Team Starmer has been giving the rubber ear to other prominent Labour supporters including Joan Smith, a former Guardian columnist.

Joan wrote on X, formerly Twitter:

“That’s me done. I wrote to Keir Starmer and spoke to him in person. I warned him about misogyny. He never replied.

“Labour has betrayed women with a raft of policies designed to appease trans-identified men. I don’t suppose Starmer cares, but I’ve resigned my membership today.”


Popular posts from this blog

Kentucky Fried Seagull

SNP Hypocrites Have No Shame

SNP - 'Mr&Mrs' Politburo