SNP - Soft On Crime, Soft On The Causes of Crime











Sunday Mail

The 16-year-old male who attacked 14-year-old Kaitlyn Ward knew exactly what he was doing:

“Him and some of his friends stole my phone and one of my friend’s phones and threw them into a river so I couldn’t phone the police or my mum.”

Scotland's criminal justice system is a sick joke.


SNP - Soft On Crime, Soft on the Causes of Crime (July 09, 2023)

Sunday Mail

How can a 16-year-old male not be prosecuted for such a serious crime as rape?

Kaitlyn Ward was 14 at the time she was attacked and is rightly critical of Scotland's criminal justice system:

“This has left me feeling like there isn’t a justice system at all. It was a complete kick in the teeth and made me think if a crime is going to happen to me again is there any point in reporting it?"

Strangely Scotland's SNP/Green led government say that 16-year-old males are old and mature enough to change their sex under the law via a hotly contested process of self-identification. 

The SNP/Greens should be ashamed of themselves.

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP Hypocrites Have No Shame

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence