Aer Lingus - Shocking Customer Service

 TRIPREPORT | Aer Lingus (ECONOMY) | Dublin - New York JFK | Airbus A330-300  - YouTube

I submitted a complaint to Aer Lingus over 8 weeks ago about a suitcase that went missing during a trip to New York.

All this time later I've heard not a peep despite writing to the airline's chief executive, Lynne Embleton.

I shared this news on Twitter the other day and suddenly customer services burst into fairy lights.

A chap whose first language was not English called and asked for a case reference number and promised to ring back - which he didn't do.

Another chap called and asked for a case reference, but he hung up on me when I explained I had already provided this information to one of his colleagues.

I then received a Direct Message asking to schedule a call and I replied - 'Why don't you respond to me by email since you have all the details of my complaint?".

I then received a further email asking me to explain my complaint all over again. 

Aer Lingus are not ABTA bonded and at this rate I don't think I would fly with them again.

Aer Lingus - Home | Facebook

  

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP Hypocrites Have No Shame

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence