SNP - Making a Mockery of Local Democracy

Image

A kind reader (@WobbleyBØB) sent me this map which highlights the impossibility of Humza Yousaf representing the good citizens of Glasgow Pollok properly while living on the other side of Scotland - in Broughty Ferry on the outskirts of Dundee.

Clearly the SNP and Yousaf are having a laugh because this arrangement makes a mockery of 'local' democracy and is insulting to voters in Glasgow. 

 



Humza Yousaf - Making A Mockery Of Local Democracy (February 19, 2023)

As I was writing my post about Humza Yousaf living in Broughty Ferry while claiming to represent a constituency in Glasgow an old tune popped into my head.
So I thought I'd share it on the blog after changing a few of the original words:
It's a long way to Broughty Ferry
It's a long way to go.
It's a long way to Broughty Ferry
To the sweetest girl I know!

Goodbye Crookston Castle
Farewell to George Square!
It's a long long way to Broughty Ferry
But my heart's right there.
The SNP ought to be ashamed of this nonsense as it makes a complete mockery of local democracy

  

 


Is Humza Having A Laugh? (February 19, 2023)

Humza Yousaf has about as much chance of becoming Scotland's next First Minister as I have of playing centre forward for the national football team.

To my mind there's something very wrong with Humza's judgement not least because he lives in Broughty Ferry on the east coast of Scotland while claiming to represent the citizens of Pollok on the south west side of Glasgow - a 200 mile, 4 hour round trip.

 


Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP Hypocrites Have No Shame

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence