Glasgow - Equal Pay Medals



Guess what I came across the other day while I was having a long-overdue office clean out?

A box of A4ES Equal Pay medals from last year's 'PayFest' party at the Barrowland ballroom which were intended as a keepsake for the claimants who came along on the night.

So if there are any Glasgow claimants out there who'd like one, drop me a note with your name, postal address and contact phone number. 

My email address is - markirvine@compuserve.com

I will arrange to drop them off to people at the Memorial Bench in George Square, but once they're gone, they're gone - on the basis of first come, first served.

The inscription around the edge of the medal says:


Glasgow's Long Fight For Equal Pay

Action 4 Equality Scotland, GMB, Unison





 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence