Amazon vs Scotland's Largest Council

 4,390 Amazon Logo Stock Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock ...

I returned home the other day at 5.30pm and ordered online a product my dentist recommended - to my surprise and great pleasure it arrived the very next day before 12 noon.

What a service from Amazon!

Meanwhile I've been waiting on a response to an enquiry I made to Glasgow City Council (GCC) back on 6 November 2023 - since then I've sent a chase up email and left 3 voice mail messages for the senior official involved (no names or pack drill at this stage).

In frustration I wrote to the council's Executive Director, George Gillespie, last week but still no response.

So I need to decide whether to involve elected councillors and make a formal complaint about this desperately poor,  third rate, unprofessional service.  

I pay my council tax to GCC and like other Glasgow citizens my experience is that we are being charged more and more - for fewer and poorer local services. 

Give me Amazon any day!



Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP Hypocrites Have No Shame

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence