Respect For Women's Boundaries

I had an interesting chat on Twitter earlier about single sex spaces such as toilets.

In my view all that's needed is for men to show respect for women's boundaries which the vast majority are prepared to do, course. 

Because in my experience on hygiene grounds alone most women would much prefer to keep bathrooms single sex - because it stops men from peeing all over the toilet seat and toilet floor.

 

Women's Boundaries and Single Sex Spaces (May 14, 2023)

The vast majority of women appear to support women-only bathrooms - something I agree with I have to say.

I was out for dinner last night in a nice Glasgow restaurant with individual 'gender neutral' bathrooms, but as usual a previous male user had peed all over the toilet seat and bathroom floor.

Same thing happens all the time in pubs and bars, of course.


 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP Hypocrites Have No Shame

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence