Vile 'Jokes'



Like lots of people, I get sent emails over the internet containing 'jokes' and 'amusing'   stories which often turn out stupid and offensive, with nothing remotely funny about them at all.

One such email I received recently contained the photograph shown above which revisits a scene from the 1960s movie 'Summer Holiday' starring Cliff Richard.

But the version I was sent had been photo-snooped with the faces of Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile replacing those of the original actors with the caption - "We're all going on a summer holiday!"  

Now as a matter of principle I would never publish this kind of vile nonsense although I do think that the South Yorkshire Police and the BBC have an awful  lot of explaining to do for their part in helping internet trolls declare 'open season' on Cliff Richard. 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence