More Kind Words


Another regular reader and A4ES client has been in touch to say how pleased she is over the settlement of her equal pay claim in South Lanarkshire.

Now some people said this day would never come, but here's proof positive that if you're determined enough and have right on your side, even the greatest odds can be overcome.

If people had listened to their trade unions, of course, none of this would ever have happened, but thankfully they listened to me and Action 4 Equality Scotland.  

What a great day!


Hi Mark,

I received my letter today, and I would like to THANK YOU very much I am delighted with my settlement offer.

We will never be able to thank you enough for all your hard work.

Hopefully we can meet up and have a drink to celebrate.



S

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!