More Kind Words



More kind words from a regular reader and A4ES client in South Lanarkshire.

How nice it is to know that recent events in South Lanarkshire have had such a positive impact and that people really do appreciate all the hard work that's been done over the years to achieve this outcome.

I'm just pleased that we've managed to bring the whole business to a satisfactory conclusion as far as A4ES clients are concerned.


Hi Mark 

This is where we part our ways.

I was very pleased with my offer and was chalk white at work yesterday.

I must thank you again and A4ES for all you have done for us and for your patience with me and all my questions over the years.

All the best in your future and thanks once again and this time it really is good bye.

Your pal 



M xxx

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence