Trump's 'Inner Oaf'



Donald Trump's 'inner oaf' was on public display once again as he fired off an ignorant, ugly Tweet attacking a woman who has accused his Supreme Court nominee of sexual misconduct.

Instead of staying above the fray Trump jumped in with both feet and from the office of the President demanded to know, sarcastically, why the woman did not raise a complaint at the time.

 

Donald J. TrumpVerified account

@realDonaldTrump

I have no doubt that, if the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, charges would have been immediately filed with local Law Enforcement Authorities by either her or her loving parents. I ask that she bring those filings forward so that we can learn date, time, and place!
3:14 PM - Sep 21, 2018


But the response in America has been inspiring as women from all kinds of backgrounds have explained their stories using the hashtag - #WhyIDidntReport



I was 16. 

I lied about where I was that night. 
I was drinking underage. 
I had had sex before. 
A defense attorney would try to make me look like a lying promiscuous teen w/ no regard for the law or my parents. 
I didn’t know I’d still be trying to heal 23yrs later.


I was a young girl 
He was a grown man 
He was a downstairs neighbor 
He told me not to tell anyone I haven’t told anyone until now I am 73

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!