North Lanarkshire Update



Here's another account of the GMB equal pay meetings which were held in North Lanarkshire last week.

I found the following report interesting, informative and throughly hilarious all at the same time.and the most encouraging thing is that individual union members are standing up for themselves and refusing to be treated like doormats.

Hi Mark


Had my meeting on friday with GMB roadshow, offer that was put to me was an absolute joke.

When i asked why GMB  took it upon themselves to walk away from the negotiating table 
the answer i was given [kid you not] was that he could absolutely dispute this as an out and out lie.

Because he was the 1 who was in attendance at negotiations and he most certainly never walked away he was asked to leave.

When i asked why that was when no other party was asked to leave. [I swear this is the truth] he told me because he walked into negotiation with a no to independence badge on his jacket.when I asked did he not think that answer was an insult to my intelligence I got no response. 

Then I brought out the list of questions you advised to ask I was told you are being paid a fee by fox and partners to wage a smear campaign against GMB to discredit them. 

I then asked him do you not think Digby Brown and GMB had accomplished this themselves through their total mishandling and deplorable representation of the situation, again no response.

Yours


T

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence