FOI and NLC

I sent this Freedom of Information (FOI) request to North Lanarkshire Council (NLC) on Friday which speaks for itself really.

Because with the Council's job evaluation scheme and its pay arrangements in so much trouble I think there's big public interest in people knowing much more about the way these matters were handled back in 2006.

I will probably submit a few more FOI requests to NLC before this is all over and if readers have any suggestion to make, drop me a note at: markirvine@compuserve.com  



18 April 2014
Gavin Whitefield
Chief Executive
North Lanarkshire Council


Dear Mr Whitefield

FOISA Request 

I would like to make the following request under the Freedom of Information Scotland Act 2002.

I understand that North Lanarkshire Council carried out an 'Equality Impact Assessment' in 2006 in connection with the Council's job evaluation scheme and would be grateful for the following details regarding this matter:

a) the cost of conducting the exercise in terms of fees paid to an external adviser

b) the identity of the Council official who oversaw the process and signed-off its subsequent recommendations

c) the names of the trade unions who were consulted over the Equality Impact Assessment and the dates on which this consultation took place

I look forward to your reply and would be grateful if you could respond to me by e-mail to: markirvine@compuserve.com
    
Kind regards



Mark Irvine

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence