Coulda Beena Contender



I remember well when the first Star Wars movie burst onto our screens - back in 1977 if I recall correctly.
Which means that I am ineligible, sadly, to be signed up for the next instalment in the sic-fi saga - which is intended for release in 2015.

The reason being that the producers are looking to recruit a 'street smart' girl in her early teens and a 'smart capable' man in his late teens or early twenties. 

And while I fit some, perhaps even all, of the desirable criteria (smart, street smart and capable) - I just miss out on the essential requirement of being in my teens or early twenties.

As a result of the great interest shown the movie's producers have put back open auditions in Glasgow to 30 November and 1 December.

So good luck to all who attend - and wouldn't it be great if someone from Glasgow or another part of Scotland ended up on the silver screen.

Even though I know in my heart of heart's - that I coulda beena real contender.

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence