Hate Crime


Here's an incredible piece of film which shows a young American student - Francesco Hounye (22) - being viciously attacked in a London street by a cowardly gang of Asian thugs.

Francesco, from Florida, in a part of London which has witnessed attacks upon perfectly innocent people for un-Islamic activities - and as he was drinking from a bottle of beer at the time, the Police are working on the theory that this was the reason for the gang's unprovoked violence.   

Francesco had smashed a bottle into his face and was repeatedly kicked and punched - as he tried to escape his attackers whose faces are all caught on film.

So, let's hope that these thugs are all behind bars before too long - and that the local Muslim community helps to identify the five young men to the Police  

Scotland Yard is reported as saying that the attack has not classed as a 'hate crime' - but if the gang's motivation was that Francesco was drinking alcohol (an un-Islamic activity) then that seems like a silly conclusion to draw, if you ask me. 

The are of Whitechapel, East London, where the attack too place has seen previous incidents involving self-appointed members of 'Muslim Patrols' - who have apparently targeted people drinking alcohol, people they believe are gay, or women whom they consider to be dressed inappropriately.

Francesco Hounye has since recovered from his injuries and said: 

"As a result of this incident I am now scared to go out on my own in London. I am a visitor to the UK and was considering continuing my studies here but this incident has made me think twice. I feel very emotional about the whole situation. I also now face the rest of my life with the permanent scarring that will be left on my face as a result of this attack. Every time I look in the mirror from now on I will be reminded of this incident." 

I can understand how he feels, but I hope he thinks again.

Because that's not the London I know and if these young thugs are hunted down and locked up for a decent length of time - maybe Francesco will feel a bit better and that justice has at least been meted out to that gang who attacked him in such a cowardly fashion.

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence