More Kind Words

More kind words for one of our regular readers in North Lanarkshire - along with my reply - it's good to hear that Action 4 Equality Scotland can make such a big difference to some people's lives.

"Hi Mark,

I would like to say a huge thank you to you and your team for my settlement - it's been a long wait but well worth it.

As a single parent, I have struggled and worried for years about money - my daughter is getting married this year and as mums do I wanted to buy her wedding dress and help her with her big day.

Now I can get her dress and myself something nice as I am giving her away. Its not just the money its the fact that North Lanarkshire and the union who let us down have now recognised that the job the female workers do is just as important as the male workers and that a lot of females are the bread winners, and have mouths to feed.

Thank you again from all my family - without people like you to take up fight for justice the fat cats will always win.

BA"


"Dear BA

Glad to have been of service - it's very heartening to see people like yourself getting what they deserve - especially after so many years of being deliberately kept in the dark by your employer and the trade unions.

Congratulations to your daughter - I hope you all have a fantastic day at the wedding!

Mark"

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!