Glasgow's Councillors, MSPs and MPs



I circulated my blog posts on Glasgow's 'Golden Goodbyes' to all Councillors, MSPs and MPs - along with the following message.

Dear Councillor

Glasgow's 'Golden Goodbyes'

I enclose the latest updates from my blog regarding the fight for equal pay in Glasgow City Council.

I have to say I find the Council's behaviour quiet extraordinary and I do not believe there is no proper audit trail to explain the circumstances surrounding the departure of the Council's former finance director, Lynn Brown (OBE).

I will be pursuing the matter in the days ahead and I do hope that Glasgow's Councillors and the City's MSPs and MPs will join in and help get to the bottom of things. 

Kind regards



Mark Irvine

I have to say I cannot think of a good reason, regardless political party, why any politician worth their salt wouldn't get stuck in and speak out on a issue like this - on behalf of their local constituents.

  

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!