Glasgow, FOI and and Senior Council Officials












Glasgow City Council has responded to my freedom of information (FOI) request in which I asked for details of the expenses claims submitted by senior officials in respect of foreign trips.

The Council's response makes very interesting reading and I'll share this on the blog once I have managed to digested everything which will take some time.

The original story in the Sunday Herald (see post below) stated that information was not being disclosed about which..."directors paid back money, how much was paid back and when it was paid back"...because this would have compromised an ongoing investigation.

But the Council's FOI response makes no reference to the outcome of the investigation, so I might just have to submit another FOI Request to get to the bottom of things.

15 May 2018


Annemarie O'Donnell
Chief Executive
Glasgow City Council


Dear Ms O'Donnell
FOISA Request

I would like to make the following request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. 

1) Please provide me the details of the expenses claims submitted by senior officials who have represented Glasgow City Council on foreign trips over the past four years?

2) Please include the details of the expenses claims submitted by senior officials of Glasgow City Council's ALEOs in your response?

I understand this information has already been provided to the Sunday Herald newspaper, so the information clearly exsts, and I would be grateful if you could respond to me by e-mail at: markirvine@compuserve.com
Kind regards


Mark Irvine 

  

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence