North Lanarkshire Update



I still get emails on a daily basis asking me to confirm various issues regarding the payment of back monies to Home Support Workers in North Lanarkshire.

As I've explained before, I cannot do this on an individual basis.

But what I can say is that the vast majority of settlement offers have now been returned to North Lanarkshire Council which is responsible for making payment to all of the individuals concerned.

Out of the original total of 994 A4ES settlement offers only 29 have yet to be returned to the Council, for a whole variety of different reasons.

I understand that North Lanarkshire plans to process a further batch of payments next week and that this process will continue up to 20 December 2016 although people's banks may take up to 3 working days to 'clear' the payment.

The Council has also indicated that anyone whose payment is not processed by 20 December 2016 will receive the monies they are due on 4 January 2017, i.e. after the Christmas break (and the same 3 day 'clearing' rule may apply).


  

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!